Tuesday, July 3, 2012

catching up with alisha :)

Oh my goodness, it's been such a long time since I've posted anything on here. Wow, like 4 months? I think. Hoooooolaay! Anywho, things have been good. And since I'm boreed... I figured I'd update here. 
In those past 4 months I...

  • finished my last dance class ever :(
  • graduated high school ! :D
  • got 4 scholarships :)
  • became a DIRECTIONER! ( I LOVE THEM <3 )
  • met Sidewalk Prophets. they're all really cool guys!
  • discovered that i have an amazing family. (not that i didn't know before, but they're even better now.)
  • went to halifax with my choir and got a silver out of all the choirs there from canada and the us. 
  • had to say goodbye to my German exchange student best friend :(
  • figured out that i like reading, a loooooot more than i thought i did. 
  • decided that i am aspiring to become a teacher :)
  • found out that i love chips ahoy's peanut butter cup cookies! they're the best. things. ever. :)
  • got second in my bowling nationals ! :)
  • went to my prom !
  • filled out my student loans forms.
  • and lastly, i need a job! now!
oh goodness, gracious! i miss my friends! now that school is over, i had no idea that i'd miss school and my friends this fast! i haven't even been out for a month and i miss it. and i miss dancing :( a lot. dancing has been a part of my life since i was a wee one, at the grand age of 7. i dunno what i'm gonna do without it all summer! i guess i'll have to play just dance so i can at least feel like it's still around! i hope i can join the dance team at uni next year! i know they have one, and i would be so happy if i could join it! it would complete my next 4 years! speaking of university, i'm so excited!!!!!!!!! i can't wait for all the new activities, the new freedom and independence. i know i'll miss my parents as soon as i leave, but they'll only be 2 hours away, so i think i can handle it. i know there will be a lot of work with in that new freedom, but i'm willing to do whatever i can to keep up my marks. i've always been a straight 90's girl, so i hope i can keep that going. after all, it did earn me the president's scholarship of distinction, which is the highest one the school offers. prettty awesome, eh? i know! i was surprised tooo! can't believe it! anywho, the week of graduation was crazy! prom, graduation, safe grad. i slept the days in between. holy frig, i don't know how i survived it. so crazy busy, but so exciting! i went to prom with one of my best friends, who, inconveniently has a girlfriend. it's definitely not inconvenient cause i want to date him or anything (been there, done that), cause i most assuredly don't. he's just one of my best friends. we've been friend since i was like 13 and i don't see him like  that. plus, he's a ginger, and alisha doesn't do ginger. it's was friggin sad though. she was eyeing me up and down like i was gonna try to take him away and never let her see him again. i was like, frig, grow up girl. i've dated him before, don't want to go there again. ever. not on my life. it was awful. he didn't even stay for the dance part of prom. just cause she was there. it's alright though, cause i'm sure i had more fun by myself anyway. and it meant that i didn't have to worry about him after prom either, for prom party i mean, cause i definitely didn't want him there with me. whatever though. i still had a great time ! 
wellllllll, it's definitely been an interesting year! i can't believe i've graduated all ready! this past school year has just flown by! before i know it i'll be married! so crazy, man! i can't wait! i hope it great! i don't want time to fly though, so i definitely won't wish it away! i do need a job though! i don't have a life right now. honestly, i sit at home and read. i sleep. i read. i eat. that's about it, besides the occasional shower. i guess i do still go to church every week. which, by the way, i became a full member of as last sunday! sad eh, i finally become a member and i'll be leaving in less than 2 months. oh well, i guess. at least i am a member now. i'm still happy about it. 
annnnd, i guess i'll be done for the night. i'm getting a little bored, and hungry, and tired. and those three things don't sit well with me, especially all at once. soo peace. <3

and, i'll leave you with my favorite song lyrics right now :) 
it's from my one direction <3

It's everything about you, you, you
Everything that you do, do do 

From the way that we touch baby
To the way that you kiss on me
It's everything about you, you, you
The way you make it feel new, new, new
Like every party is just us too
And there's nothing I could point to
It's everything about you, you, you
Everything about you, you, you
It's everything that you do, do do
It's everything about you.


and remember, stay true to yourself. <--- it's the best thing you can do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment