Thursday, January 26, 2012

Who am I?

Oh heyy guys,

      How's everyone? Good, I presume! :) And I guess I'm not doing too bad myself. I'm starting this blog as a way to relieve myself of stress, get some ranting going, without causing any unnecessary drama, cause that's dumb. Anywho, about me. I think the best way to do this, cause it'll be more interesting, is listing some fun facts.
1. I'm 17 atm (18 in like 2 weeks)
2. My birthday's February 16th ^ look abovee, duhhh
3. Ohh, my name's Alisha. That's a good one :)
4. I'm 5'2. Shortness runs in my father's side.
5. I love to dance! All the time! I dance in the grocery store, and my mom gets embarrassed to be there with me.
6. My hair's brownish, blondish, with a touch of red in the sun. (And yes, it's completely natural)
7. I'm a bowler. And no, bowling isn't just for old people. I love it, and I must say, I'm pretty dang good. (I hold the top female record for my province and am the youngest to ever do it. 412, yes, that's REALLY good!) just take my word for it.
8. My parents have been happily married for 23 years in May, and I'm proud to say that.
9. I'm graduating in June! Then heading off to Uni, finally :)
10. I could sleep ALL the time. Seriously, just ask my parents. It's what I do best :)
11. I actually like school... sadly. Reading this, you may not think I'm a very smart person, but I actually am, most of the time. I love math, and physics, and I'm taking level 1 English. Unbelievable, eh? :) (I still don't know why...)
12. Sometimes I say things I shouldn't, and tend to be too proud to take it back.
13. I love seeing other people smile and laugh! :) I always feel better when other people are happy!
14. Concerts are my thing! I can't even say how many I've been to in the past like 5 years. Mosh pits are where it's at! I may be short and little, but I always find my way to the front ! :)
15. Oh yes, can't believe I almost forgot this, well you know what they say, gotta leave the very best for the very last! I LOVE JESUS! <3<3<3 a lot a lot a lot!!!!!

I'm very exited to start this blog! I'm going to use it as a means to vent, where people won't see it, or just won't know the real people/problem. I'll probs also do some random advice blogs, and some other stuff in there! :)

Love ,
alisha :)

No comments:

Post a Comment